If you haven't already heard the exciting news, Princess Bookie is having a fantastical contest! Whoever wins will be one lucky little snot! (and I say that in the most loving way possible).
I am going to give you all the details, but first I want to point out that, when you enter, if you tell her Kelli Christine from OMG! Books sent you, you'll earn an extra entry in the contest! (And so will I, so spread the love :P)
You will not win 1 book... oh no... you'll win 16! (Most of which are ARCs and haven't even been released yet), and one of those books she will order for you, ANY book you want as long as it is under $15... and you will also win a wal-mart giftcard!
I've cleverly stolen the official list from her blog, just incase you need further convincing at just how amazing this contest is... I would probably sell my soul for a majority of these books.
Here's what she had to say...
"The Winner Will Get All These Books.
1. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick ARC
2. Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen ARC
3. Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters ARC
4. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater ARC
5. Troy High by Shana Norris ARC
6. Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott ARC
7. Reincarnation by Suzanne Weyn ARC
8. Lovestruck Summer by Melissa Walker
9. Death by Series by Linda Gerber (3 books total)
10. a 5 dollar giftcard from Walmart (you can buy yourself half of a book with it, lol)
11. 3 Sarah Dessen books ( Just Listen, This Lullaby, Someone Like You)
12. Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
13. Fire By Kristin Cashmore ARC
14. Last but not least, I have some extra amazon cards, so I will also include a preorder for CATCHING FIRE BY SUZANNE COLLINS. It will be shipped to on or around Sept 1st (whenever they ship it)
AND a book of your choice (under $15.00 please and it can be a preorder as long as it comes out in September-so many good books get released)"
seriously, it can't get any better than that... OH WAIT... It does get better than that!
If she get's 150 followers (and she is soooo close already)... she will give a second winner their choice of 2 books... check it out here... she may even add more books to the mix if she gets more followers than that (and I think she will)
Do you think you're dreaming? Here, let me pinch you.... *pinches*... see, you're not dreaming, now get on over there!
Oh, and just for fun, if you do tell her that I sent you, leave a comment on this post, so that I can make a mental note that I owe you a virtual hug one of these days. :)