Thursday, September 17, 2009

Candor and Gift Card Winner!!!!

Thanks to everyone who entered my first contest! Between all of the entries, and bonus entries, there were over 500 to tally up!!! WOW! You guys are awesome! I had a lot of fun with this contest, and I plan on having another one really soon!!!

And now... the one lucky winner of "Candor" by Pam Bachorz and a $15 Amazon Gift Card is........

#438 Anna Moore

Congratulations! I have sent an email your way...

(Note: I used random.org to pick the winner)

5 comments:

  1. Whoa, 500 entries, that's huge! Congrats on hosting such a successful contest! And huge congrats to Anna!!!! Have fun reading Candor and spending your money on goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's a lot of entries!!

    Congratulations Anna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I've been really wanting to read this book, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo cool mega congrats to the winner, I've heard really good things about this book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to interview you for my blog. If your interested please email me at princessashley9 AT Gmail.com

    my blog is booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete