Friday, September 4, 2009

Contest Alert Friday!

I found some more wonderful contests going on in the YA blogosphere! They can all be found in my sidebar... be sure to check them all out!

Here is a list of what I just added:

• 3-2-1 contest (3 winners! Ends Sept. 13th)

• Win "Snap" (Ends Sept. 10th)

• Win 3 books, winners choice... Vampires, Werewolves and Fairies! Oh my! (Ends Sept. 13th)

• Win "As You Wish" and signed bookplate (Ends Sept. 14th)

• Win your choice of ANY book to pre-order (Ends Sept. 14th)

• Win "Rampant" (Ends Sept. 14th)

• Win "Jessica's Guide to Dating the Darkside" (Ends Sept. 16th)

• Win 10 books and a $10 B&N Gift Card! (Ends Sept. 18th)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you know that I gave you an award o.O But just in case, here it is: http://piratepenguinreads.blogspot.com/2009/08/award-time.html

    yay! I LOVE contests... thanks for the heads up ;)

    ReplyDelete