Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Random Ramblings

I've been lacking a little bit on updates lately, I know! I know!
I've been sure to keep up on my "Waiting on Wednesday" posts though, so I am sure you haven't missed me too much!

I just got back home from a mini vacation! I can't wait to tell you more about it! I traveled to Tulsa, Oklahoma this past week to visit friends, and to attend the Conan O'Brien show! A few moments before the show started I found out that Conan's special guest was my favorite band of all time! ahhh!!!  Had an amazing time! I will post more about this on my next "Music Monday" post...

I also raided a bookstore down in Tulsa, and I have a lot of great buys to share with you for my next "In My Mailbox" post...  as well as a few books I actually did receive for review!

And of course I have several book reviews to write!

ALSO, I came home to an amazing email about a great opportunity that hopefully I will be able to share with you soon! It's not set in stone or anything, but I might get the chance to participate in something awesome! *Crosses Fingers*


I'll have a new review soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment