Sunday, July 25, 2010

In My Mailbox #21

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren!

Meanicures Girl, Stolen Nightshade


I am a little later than usual on this weeks IMM, but I really wasn't expecting anything! I ended up getting these three books from book tours! Which means I have to read them all in a week. Normally that wouldn't be a big challenge, but this is an extremely busy week for me, so I am going to have to get a little creative on when and where I squeeze in some reading time!


For Review from Book Tours:
Meanicures by Catherine Clark
Girl, Stolen by April Henry
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

3 comments:

  1. Awesome books! I just started Nightshade and it's really good so far,

    Happy reading! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books!! hope you enjoy them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, I've never heard of Girl, Stolen before but it sounds awesome! I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete