Friday, June 18, 2010

Pretty Little Liars - Secret Keeper Game [A Question for Lucy Hale]


"Excellent work, Aria. You can't tell from this text, but I'm beaming. You kept at least 80% of your secrets so now I'm keeping my end of the bargain. As a reward for your good behavior, I am going to let you ask Lucy Hale one question. Start thinking and make it a good one. My people will be contacting you soon via email. Remember, I still know everything. -A"

I am so excited! I just received this message from "A" a few minutes ago! I have a few things that I may want to ask Lucy, but I thought I would include some of my favorite people in this reward: YOU GUYS! So, if you would like to suggest a question for Lucy Hale, please post in the comments, or email me at: omgbookreviews@gmail.com

I believe I'll receive a video response from Lucy that I can share on the blog, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see :)

As for the Secret Keeper Game? I think it might be over. It was supposed to end at midnight last night (according to the terms and conditions). However, we only received 9 out of the 10 promised challenges. I am not completely sure if it's actually over, or if "A" is going to catch us off guard with another challenge. With her, anything is possible. Afterall, she still knows everything!

But if it's really over, then I have completed 9 out of the 9 challenges correctly! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask if Aria and Ezra will last long... I <3 this couple!!

    ReplyDelete