Monday, March 15, 2010

Music Monday

Everybody Else
@Myspace
@Facebook
@Twitter

For my very first "Music Monday" post, I wanted to share with you the band that currently holds the most plays on my iTunes playlists: Everybody Else!

I first heard these guys in Fall of 2008, during a trip to Washington state, where I took a road trip with my friend Rachael through the Hoh Rainforest. Rachael played their cd, and I instantly loved it. Unfortunately I was too hypnotized by the beauty of the rainforest to remember their band name (as easy as it may seem to remember), but their music stuck with me. Luck was on my side though, because only a month later I went to see one of my favorite bands in concert, and guess who the opening act was! EVERYBODY ELSE! I think I even enjoyed their short set more than the band I had went to see in the first place!

I instantly picked up their CD, and I listened to it non-stop for months! Their self titled CD is one of those rare CD's that I actually like every song on the album! The songs are fun and catchy, and I can't help but sing along and dance my butt off whenever one of their songs pop up on my ipod!

Hopefully I will be lucky enough to catch another one of their shows! I live in Iowa, so unfortunately I pretty much have to travel to any show I want to see.

Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment